Affiliate Manager Unibet Belgium
- 36 tot 40 uur (fulltime)
- Onbepaalde duur
Acquiring new customers through affiliation contributes massively to the success of Unibet’s business in BeneLux, the leader in online sportsbetting and casino. Feeding of the global strategy, the local execution is crucial and therefore the affiliate manager will work closely with the Online Marketing Manager building strong relationships with new and existing affiliates, while at the same time providing them with outstanding support and service. (S)he will also help out with creating promotional content and other marketing materials. Optimization of the portfolio and the recruitment of new affiliate platforms are key in the further development of the Unibet brand.
- Acquire new customers and new affiliates;
- Contact person to existing affiliates;
- Motivate existing affiliates to optimize performance;
- Identify and recruit new affiliates;
- Create and distribute affiliate newsletters and other affiliate communications;
- Monitor and analyze affiliate program performance;
- Product lines to be promoted will include the sportsbetting, poker and casino;
- Market Unibet promotions through affiliate channels;
- Work with graphic designers to create banners, images and other marketing materials;
- Work closely together with the Online Marketing Manager and liaise with staff from other locations in Europe including London, Stockholm and Malta offices.
- First job or maximum two years’ work experience;
- Online Marketing experience through internship, project or first job;
- Like to sell and good negotiation skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Minimum a bachelor degree of education;
- Fluent Dutch and English required, French would be very beneficial;
- Pro- interested in sports and or games.
De sollicitatieperiode is afgesloten.