Market Manager Netherlands (International bike brand)
- 36 tot 40 uur (fulltime)
- Onbepaalde duur
- Manage the Customer Service in the Netherlands
- Administration of the Netherlands based subsidiary company
- Operational support of the other team members including email/telephone
- Plan and execute marketing efforts
- Plan and go to brand events
- Act as the brand representative for the Netherlands based subsidiary company
- Report directly to the brand’s HQ.
- A Master degree with a focus on business management
a 3 years working experience in the field of bicycles OR e-commerce, with a deep understanding of the customers in your region and of the cycling industry, including technical knowledge of performance bicycles.
- Preferably residing in the Eindhoven area (within a 50-75 km radius of the Eindhoven office).
Combined with these skills, knowledge and personality:
- You have a deep integration with the Netherlands sport related press.
- You're a team player with autonomous abilities, organisation capabilities (events).
- You have a proven experience in working with, and being responsible for, projects and budgets, and have a willingness to travel/work at the weekends and at events.
- You're a fluent English speaker, German is advantageous.
- You're inspired to work with different nationalities in an international environment.
Between 45k - 55k, depending on your level of experience and skills.
De sollicitatieperiode is afgesloten.